New free pattern for Nordic Teddy Bear Sweater added to my site and blog

  • Mary Ann Stephens
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2007
      Hi knitters!

      I just joined last week and I'm delighted to be amongst more Nordic
      knitters. I've been obsessed with Nordic knitting for ages now, as
      you'll see from my site(s).

      I've just added a free knitting pattern for a Norwegian Teddy Bear
      Sweater to my main site, http://www.kidsknits.com All of my free
      patterns are accessible from the left-hand column on the homepage.
      You'll see futher info on my blog, too:
      http://twostrands.wordpress.com This link takes you directly to the
      newest pattern: http://www.kidsknits.com/free/monkstergetsstranded.html

      Hope you find it fun.