SV: [nordicknitters] Daisy Nålbind mittens

  • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007

      I can make a pattern if you want me to. Just give me a couple of days and I will post it on my site http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html

      The link is http://web.telia. com/~u20101860/ index.html  is the local shop where you can buy the yarn. I have given her the right to publish my pattern.

      Barbro

      Från: nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com] För M. Fast
      Skickat: den 1 augusti 2007 18:19
      Till: nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Ämne: Re: [nordicknitters] Daisy Nålbind mittens

      There is a pattern available, but looks like it is available only in
      Swedish.
      http://web.telia. com/~u20101860/ index.html the pattern is in the
      right hand sidebar.

      Maud

      On Aug 1, 2007, at 6:15 PM, Karen York wrote:

      > I don't read swedish. Is there a pattern available for the mittens?
      > Thank you,
      > Karen

      > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo section
      > too.
      >
      > http://hem.bredband .net/b382726/ stickning. html
      >
      > Karin
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007

        Now I have tried to make a pattern for the mittens. You will have to be patient with my way of writing as I am a knitting person, not used to write about crochet.

        There is a link on my page http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html  Look to the right a bit down.

        Or go to

        http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/Mittens.htm

        Barbro

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007

           If anyone is interested to buy the yarn and pattern for crochet mittens it is $ 26 including postage.

          I can help If anyone is interested.

          Barbro

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 4, 2007
            Thank you so much Barbro !