Re: [nordicknitters] Daisy Nålbind mittens

  • M. Fast
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
      The mittens are crocheted (virkade), not done with nålbindning.
      Maud

      On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:14 AM, Karin wrote:

      > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo section
      > too.
      >
      > http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html
      >
      > Karin
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • M. Fast
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
        There is a pattern available, but looks like it is available only in
        Swedish.
        http://web.telia.com/~u20101860/index.html the pattern is in the
        right hand sidebar.

        Maud

        On Aug 1, 2007, at 6:15 PM, Karen York wrote:

        > I don't read swedish. Is there a pattern available for the mittens?
        > Thank you,
        > Karen

        > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo section
        > too.
        >
        > http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html
        >
        > Karin
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007

          I can make a pattern if you want me to. Just give me a couple of days and I will post it on my site http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html

          The link is http://web.telia. com/~u20101860/ index.html  is the local shop where you can buy the yarn. I have given her the right to publish my pattern.

          Barbro

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
            Thanks for correcting me !

            Karin

            --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "M. Fast" <mfast@...> wrote:

            > The mittens are crocheted (virkade), not done with nålbindning.
            > Maud
            >
            > On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:14 AM, Karin wrote:
            >
            > > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo
            section
            > > too.
            > >
            > > http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html
            > >
            > > Karin
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007

              Now I have tried to make a pattern for the mittens. You will have to be patient with my way of writing as I am a knitting person, not used to write about crochet.

              There is a link on my page http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html  Look to the right a bit down.

              Or go to

              http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/Mittens.htm

              Barbro

              > The mittens are crocheted (virkade), not done with nålbindning.
              > Maud
              >
              > On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:14 AM, Karin wrote:
              >
              > > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo
              section
              > > too.
              > >
              > > http://hem.bredband .net/b382726/ stickning. html
              > >
              > > Karin
              > >

              > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007

                 If anyone is interested to buy the yarn and pattern for crochet mittens it is $ 26 including postage.

                I can help If anyone is interested.

                Barbro

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 4, 2007
                  Thank you so much Barbro !