Re: [nordicknitters] Daisy Nålbind mitten s

  • Karen York
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
      I don't read swedish. Is there a pattern available for the mittens?
      Thank you,
      Karen

      >>> "Karin" <loweosborn@...> 7/31/07 >>>
      These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo section
      too.

      http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html

      Karin
    • M. Fast
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
        The mittens are crocheted (virkade), not done with nålbindning.
        Maud

        On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:14 AM, Karin wrote:

        > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo section
        > too.
        >
        > http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html
        >
        > Karin
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • M. Fast
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
          There is a pattern available, but looks like it is available only in
          Swedish.
          http://web.telia.com/~u20101860/index.html the pattern is in the
          right hand sidebar.

          Maud

          On Aug 1, 2007, at 6:15 PM, Karen York wrote:

          > I don't read swedish. Is there a pattern available for the mittens?
          > Thank you,
          > Karen

          > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo section
          > too.
          >
          > http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html
          >
          > Karin
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007

            I can make a pattern if you want me to. Just give me a couple of days and I will post it on my site http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html

            The link is http://web.telia. com/~u20101860/ index.html  is the local shop where you can buy the yarn. I have given her the right to publish my pattern.

            Barbro

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
              Thanks for correcting me !

              Karin

              --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "M. Fast" <mfast@...> wrote:

              > The mittens are crocheted (virkade), not done with nålbindning.
              > Maud
              >
              > On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:14 AM, Karin wrote:
              >
              > > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo
              section
              > > too.
              > >
              > > http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html
              > >
              > > Karin
              > >

              > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007

                Now I have tried to make a pattern for the mittens. You will have to be patient with my way of writing as I am a knitting person, not used to write about crochet.

                There is a link on my page http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html  Look to the right a bit down.

                Or go to

                http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/Mittens.htm

                Barbro

                > The mittens are crocheted (virkade), not done with nålbindning.
                > Maud
                >
                > On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:14 AM, Karin wrote:
                >
                > > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo
                section
                > > too.
                > >
                > > http://hem.bredband .net/b382726/ stickning. html
                > >
                > > Karin
                > >

                > > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007

                   If anyone is interested to buy the yarn and pattern for crochet mittens it is $ 26 including postage.

                  I can help If anyone is interested.

                  Barbro

                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 4, 2007
                    Thank you so much Barbro !