Re: Daisy Nålbind mittens

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2007
      Or are they nålbinding ? Barbro ?

      Karin

      --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

      > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo
      section
      > too.
      >
      > http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html
      >
      > Karin

    • Karen York
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
        I don't read swedish. Is there a pattern available for the mittens?
        Thank you,
        Karen

        >>> "Karin" <loweosborn@...> 7/31/07 >>>
        These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo section
        too.

        http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html

        Karin
      • M. Fast
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
          The mittens are crocheted (virkade), not done with nålbindning.
          Maud

          On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:14 AM, Karin wrote:

          > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo section
          > too.
          >
          > http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html
          >
          > Karin
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • M. Fast
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
            There is a pattern available, but looks like it is available only in
            Swedish.
            http://web.telia.com/~u20101860/index.html the pattern is in the
            right hand sidebar.

            Maud

            On Aug 1, 2007, at 6:15 PM, Karen York wrote:

            > I don't read swedish. Is there a pattern available for the mittens?
            > Thank you,
            > Karen

            > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo section
            > too.
            >
            > http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html
            >
            > Karin
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007

              I can make a pattern if you want me to. Just give me a couple of days and I will post it on my site http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html

              The link is http://web.telia. com/~u20101860/ index.html  is the local shop where you can buy the yarn. I have given her the right to publish my pattern.

              Barbro

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
                Thanks for correcting me !

                Karin

                --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "M. Fast" <mfast@...> wrote:

                > The mittens are crocheted (virkade), not done with nålbindning.
                > Maud
                >
                > On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:14 AM, Karin wrote:
                >
                > > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo
                section
                > > too.
                > >
                > > http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html
                > >
                > > Karin
                > >

                > > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007

                  Now I have tried to make a pattern for the mittens. You will have to be patient with my way of writing as I am a knitting person, not used to write about crochet.

                  There is a link on my page http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html  Look to the right a bit down.

                  Or go to

                  http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/Mittens.htm

                  Barbro

                  > The mittens are crocheted (virkade), not done with nålbindning.
                  > Maud
                  >
                  > On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:14 AM, Karin wrote:
                  >
                  > > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo
                  section
                  > > too.
                  > >
                  > > http://hem.bredband .net/b382726/ stickning. html
                  > >
                  > > Karin
                  > >

                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007

                     If anyone is interested to buy the yarn and pattern for crochet mittens it is $ 26 including postage.

                    I can help If anyone is interested.

                    Barbro

                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 4, 2007
                      Thank you so much Barbro !