Daisy Nålbind mittens

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2007
      These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo section
      too.

      http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 31, 2007
        Or are they nålbinding ? Barbro ?

        Karin

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

        > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo
        section
        > too.
        >
        > http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html
        >
        > Karin

      • Karen York
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
          I don't read swedish. Is there a pattern available for the mittens?
          Thank you,
          Karen

          >>> "Karin" <loweosborn@...> 7/31/07 >>>
          These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo section
          too.

          http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html

          Karin
        • M. Fast
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
            The mittens are crocheted (virkade), not done with nålbindning.
            Maud

            On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:14 AM, Karin wrote:

            > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo section
            > too.
            >
            > http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html
            >
            > Karin
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • M. Fast
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
              There is a pattern available, but looks like it is available only in
              Swedish.
              http://web.telia.com/~u20101860/index.html the pattern is in the
              right hand sidebar.

              Maud

              On Aug 1, 2007, at 6:15 PM, Karen York wrote:

              > I don't read swedish. Is there a pattern available for the mittens?
              > Thank you,
              > Karen

              > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo section
              > too.
              >
              > http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html
              >
              > Karin
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007

                I can make a pattern if you want me to. Just give me a couple of days and I will post it on my site http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html

                The link is http://web.telia. com/~u20101860/ index.html  is the local shop where you can buy the yarn. I have given her the right to publish my pattern.

                Barbro

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
                  Thanks for correcting me !

                  Karin

                  --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "M. Fast" <mfast@...> wrote:

                  > The mittens are crocheted (virkade), not done with nålbindning.
                  > Maud
                  >
                  > On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:14 AM, Karin wrote:
                  >
                  > > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo
                  section
                  > > too.
                  > >
                  > > http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html
                  > >
                  > > Karin
                  > >

                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007

                    Now I have tried to make a pattern for the mittens. You will have to be patient with my way of writing as I am a knitting person, not used to write about crochet.

                    There is a link on my page http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/stickning.html  Look to the right a bit down.

                    Or go to

                    http://hem.bredband.net/b382726/Mittens.htm

                    Barbro

                    > The mittens are crocheted (virkade), not done with nålbindning.
                    > Maud
                    >
                    > On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:14 AM, Karin wrote:
                    >
                    > > These are just so cute ! I'm putting the picture in the photo
                    section
                    > > too.
                    > >
                    > > http://hem.bredband .net/b382726/ stickning. html
                    > >
                    > > Karin
                    > >

                    > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007

                       If anyone is interested to buy the yarn and pattern for crochet mittens it is $ 26 including postage.

                      I can help If anyone is interested.

                      Barbro

                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 4, 2007
                        Thank you so much Barbro !