Estonian and Kauni Yarn source Sweden

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26 10:46 AM
      I wrote to Garnkorgen.se and asked a few questions about shipping to
      the US and here is her answer. The website is in Swedish but you can
      click on Evilla, Oldmill, Kauni, and more of course to see the photos.
      I think it's about seven kronor to the dollar.

      Hi Karin!

      Yes I can ship to the US and I prefer payment with Paypal. The
      shipping can be quite high.

      up to 500 gram 80 kronor
      up to 1 kilo 160 kronor
      up to 2 kilo 250 kronor

      Just let me know what you are interested in. You don't have to pay
      taxes for your goods.
      Thanks!
      Maria

      Hi,

      Villa and Oldmill are exactly the same yarn. Oldmill buys yarn from
      Evilla when they have too much in stock. Right now I can not get hold
      of any other Oldmillyarn so that is why I'm selling all at low price.

      Have you seen the Evilla homepage with all the colors? www.evilla.ee

      I have just placed an order for more yarn and I will get several new
      colors in stock. Not all though but the nice ones ;-)

      Let me know if there is something else you like to know.
      Maria