Re: [nordicknitters] Kauni yarn

  • Kyra Zuck
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25 10:38 AM
      Yes, sort of!

      She has a wonderful selection of sock yarns too.  She's in the Netherlands.  I live in Kansas and have ordered from her many times and usually receive within two weeks.

      She currently has the rainbow colorway in stock.  I just ordered 500 grams for the cardigan Yarn Harlot is knitting.
      Better hurry if that's the colorway you want!  :o)

      Kyra in KC
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25 10:56 AM
        I ordered mine, very successfully, from www.wollsucht.de

        After paying for my order, they e-mailed me in english to confirm some shipping questions.

        My yarn arrived promptly and in good condition.  Actually, I just ordered more!

        --Karen