Yarn Garage Sale-July 1

  • farkler2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2007
      Hi,
      My name is Wendy Feller. I am an ex-professional sweater designer,
      having worked at Nordstrom and for myself in NYC. I have tons of
      designer yarns that I need to get rid of before a remodel, so I wanted
      to let you know about a yarn sale I will be having on July 1. There
      will be cotton, lambswool, wool blends, novelties, lambswool,
      chenille, viscose (rayon) and others on cones (with some skeins) for
      machine and hand knitting knitting. The sale will be held in my garage
      which is located in the alley between Blaine and Howe and 9th and 10th
      Ave W (Queen Anne), from 10-12pm. Please pass this info along to as
      many knitters as you can!
      Thanks and hope to see you there.
      Wendy