Yahoo Mitten KAL

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2007
      Under the links section here there is a folder for Nordic knitting
      related Yahoo groups. The Mitten KAL link is there. They have some
      Dutch members and patterns, etc.

      Karin

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2007
        Those mittens are GORGEOUS !!

        Karin

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Kyra Zuck" <chiwawa@...>
        wrote:

        > I also ordered two kits, Wild Roses, and Willow Herb.
        > What has everybody else ordered?
        >
        > Mitten group? what is the group name? maybe I need to sign
        up. :o)

        > Kyra in K.C.

      • Sandy De Master
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 21, 2007

          Hello all,

          I bought one of the Finnish Mitten kits while in Finland some years ago.  The colors are fabulous and have not faded!  Thanks for posting the blog site!

          Sandy in WI