Finnish Mitten kits

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2007
      This was on the Mitten Yahoo group about ordering the kits.

      Natural Dye Finnish mitten kits and yarn

      I ordered 2 kits yesterday,using Paypal makes it easy, I look forward
      to seeing them in person, the colors are lovely.

      Sue
      on LI in Ny
    • Kyra Zuck
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2007
        I also ordered two kits, Wild Roses, and Willow Herb.
        What has everybody else ordered?

        Mitten group?  what is the group name?  maybe I need to sign up.  :o)

        Kyra in K.C.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 2007
          Under the links section here there is a folder for Nordic knitting
          related Yahoo groups. The Mitten KAL link is there. They have some
          Dutch members and patterns, etc.

          Karin

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 20, 2007
            Those mittens are GORGEOUS !!

            Karin

            --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Kyra Zuck" <chiwawa@...>
            wrote:

            > I also ordered two kits, Wild Roses, and Willow Herb.
            > What has everybody else ordered?
            >
            > Mitten group? what is the group name? maybe I need to sign
            up. :o)

            > Kyra in K.C.

          • Sandy De Master
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 21, 2007

              Hello all,

              I bought one of the Finnish Mitten kits while in Finland some years ago.  The colors are fabulous and have not faded!  Thanks for posting the blog site!

              Sandy in WI