Re: [nordicknitters] Birch leaves dye

  • Kyra Zuck
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2007
      Wow, how do we get our mits on her mitten kits? (May 21 post on her blog)

      Kyra in Kansas City

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2007
        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "loweosborn" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

        > http://lenealve.blogspot.com/
        >
        > I love this ! I didn't know that birch leaves would create this lovely
        > yellow !
        >
        > Karin

        I am born in a place called Ballangen just outside Narvik in the north of Norway. I loved the
        summers when the sun never went down. We played all night and went to sleep when we
        needed to. I just love the light that time of year.
        I miss it so
        Anita