Re: [nordicknitters] Birch leaves dye

  • Maud Fast
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2007
      For those interested in natural dyeing, here is a link to Leena Riihelä's
      blog. She's a Finnish woman with quite an experience of natural dyeing, and
      she writes in English too!
      http://riihivilla.blogspot.com/

      Greetings from Finland,
      Maud
      www.maud.prettyposies.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2007
        Wow, how do we get our mits on her mitten kits? (May 21 post on her blog)

        Kyra in Kansas City

        > I love this ! I didn't know that birch leaves would create this lovely
        > yellow !
        >
        > Karin
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Anita
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2007
          --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "loweosborn" <loweosborn@...> wrote:

          > http://lenealve.blogspot.com/
          >
          > I love this ! I didn't know that birch leaves would create this lovely
          > yellow !
          >
          > Karin

          I am born in a place called Ballangen just outside Narvik in the north of Norway. I loved the
          summers when the sun never went down. We played all night and went to sleep when we
          needed to. I just love the light that time of year.
          I miss it so
          Anita