Seattle Area Yarn Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2007
      Someone requested I post this sale on the list. Karin

      Hi Karin,
      I am an ex-professional sweater designer, having
      worked at Nordstrom and for myself in NYC. I have tons
      of designer yarns that I need to get rid of before a
      remodel, so I wanted to let you know about a yarn sale
      I will be having on July 1. There will be cotton,
      lambswool, wool blends, novelties, lambswool,
      chenille, viscose (rayon) and others on cones (with
      some skeins) for machine and hand knitting knitting.
      The sale will be held in my garage which is located in
      the alley between Blaine and Howe and 9th and 10th Ave
      W (Queen Anne), from 10-12pm. Please pass this info
      along to as many people as you can! Thanks and hope to
      see you there. Wendy