steeks

  • Barbara Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      I really liked the way they handled the raw edges of the steek by picking up the inside edge and knitting it and then knitting the outside and inside together....a good idea. I have always made a double wide ribbing and folded it back, but of course that doesn't work for sleves...it seemed so easy to do..I am impressed and irritated I never thought of it. The internet is amazing.
      Best to all
      Barbara