Hi all

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Hi to everyone (who is checking the group email):)
      I'm really happy to be a part of this knitting group. I couldn't make
      it to the first meeting because of choir rehearsal. I'm sorry, but my
      wonderful choir will always win out over any other obligation. I look
      forward to meeting everyone at the first event that I can participate
      in. I put Sunday, Oct 29 in my calendar some time ago; is that still
      accurate? I suppose I'll receive a reminder via email before then.

      I'm also hoping to have a more interesting (and possibly nordic?)
      project going by the time of the group. I'm working on a Christmas
      stocking which is an intarsia-tangle at the moment. Begone,
      stocking! It and two other stockings are to be shipped off to 2
      nieces and 1 nephew just as soon as this third one is off the needles
      and finished. Phew!

      Look forward to meeting everyone.
      Hilsen!
      Jennifer