conference

  • Barbara Mason
    Message 1 of 9 , May 27, 2007
      I am signing up for the conference and having a little trouble figuring out what goes where...
      but I think I have it. How far is it to food during the conference? I am not a fan of boxed lunches as I have some allergies.

      I am really excited to come to this conference....how is the turnout so far? I can take the flier to my local knitting stores if you think more attendees are needed. Portland is not that far to drive.
      best to all
      Barbara
    • Vicki
      Message 2 of 9 , May 27, 2007
        Hi Barbara
        There are quite afew eating places in the area - not really easy walking distance, but close driving.  My friend and I(locals) decided not to opt for the box lunches either,  especially with the nice long lunch break.
        Hope to meet you there.
        Vicki
        Message 3 of 9 , May 27, 2007
          Thanks for signing up for the Conference ! If you could put some flyers
          up that would be great. There are some slots still open.

          There are plenty of places to eat on Market Street and along 15th.
          There is a QFC and Safeway in Ballard also.