Sale at Museum Gift Shop

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2007
      Thru the end of May the Museum gift shop is having a sale.
      It's 20% off everything for members and 15% for non members.
      Some items have been marked down 40% such as Carl Larsson prints,
      selected stationary, and more.

      Knitting related items include the books:
      Viking Knits by Elsebeth Lavold
      Traditional Scandinavian Knitting by Sheila McGregor
      Selbuvotter by Terri Shea

      Also, Norwegian pewter buttons and pewter Selbu mitten keychains.

      The shop has many decorative items, books, goodies, stationary,
      children's items, CDs, and much more.

      I just bought the Magnetic Poetry set in Swedish !! 500 words I get to
      play with to learn more of the language ! J├Ąttekul !