Free Patterns

    Message 1 of 3 , May 25 11:36 AM
      I added a folder for free patterns off the website. Thanks to Knitting
      Pattern Central for all the ones I've put in so far !
      The oddest by far is the Chicken Viking Hat !

      Please feel free to add other Nordic or Northern European patterns as
      you find them !

      Have a great Memorial Day Weekend.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
        I just added a few more patterns in the Free Baltic/Nordic patterns
        folder.
        If anyone knows of anymore links please feel free to add them.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2007
          I organized the patterns into seperate folders so it's easier to find
          specific projects.