Danish Nightshirt

    Message 1 of 2 , May 18 12:52 PM
      I see Ms. Hoxbro has posted information and pictures about her Danish
      Nightshirt from Falster class on her website. She's teaching this at
      the Nordic Knitting Conference in October.

      http://www.viv.dk/ClassesUS/Night%20shirts.pdf

      Karin
    • MT Coogan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19 6:48 PM
        Thank you for posting the link--the shirts are beautiful.  I signed up the first week and information about that class wasn't available so I didn't choose it.  Now I'm sorry; it looks like an interesting one.

        Mary Tess
        http://www.knittess.blogspot.com/

        in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.