RE: [nordicknitters] Snowdrift Mitten Pattern

  • Jennifer Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2007
      im the one who posted this on the mittens Kal.
      I was not working on the monthly KAL but on the snowdrift pattern instead,
      i chose hunter green and tan as my colours.
      im 3/4 done the first mitt.
      i made a huge mistake. i had my thumb stitches resting on a safety pin and
      the pin cam eundone.. hoo hum..... i said to someone maybe i can plan to
      make the same mistake on the other mitten-hahaha.
      i have made 2 pairs of chunky mittens, they were worked with 15 stitches-
      and 10mm needles.
      the snowdrift mittens are my first 2 colour knitting experience.

      ~*~lo ~*~

      (AKA: Jennee )