Nordic Knitting Conference

    Message 1 of 12 , May 10, 2007
      Just a reminder that the registration form is online for the Nordic
      Knitting Conference.

      Go to www.nordicmuseum.org

      Elsebeth Lavold, Vivian Hoxbrø, Annemor Sundbø plus much more !!
      Message 2 of 12 , May 23, 2007
        Registration is still open for the Nordic Knitting Conference.
        Go to www.nordicmuseum.org to see which classes are still available.
        This will be a very exciting event !! This will also include a Friday
        night banquet with Elsebeth Lavold as the keynote speaker, Saturday
        luncheon talk with Marilyn Van Keppel, and more.
        Please pass it on ! It's a wonderful way to help the Museum which has
        done so much in the past thirty years to preserve our Scandinavian
        Heritage.

        Thanks. Karin
      • Charisa Martin Cairn
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 8, 2007
          Hi All,

          I took Elsebeth Lavold's Viking Knits A class on Friday - and took just
          a few pictures of her class and of Vivian Hoxbro (in the class next
          door.) See the pictures:
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/charisamartincairn/sets/72157602292462107/

          Thank you to Karin and everyone on this list that made that happen. I
          had an enlightening time! I even finished my mitered cabled swatch. Yay!

          Charisa
        • vickikk99@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 8, 2007
            Please add my thanks and appreciation for the wonderful event.
            Do we know how many States were represented?  I know I met 3 women from Ohio.

            Vicki

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 8, 2007
              I met people from Kansas City, Minnesota, California, and more.
              It was a great time.

              Karin

              /

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 22, 2009
                There are still openings in some of the classes at the Nordic Knitting
                Conference <http://www.nordicmuseum.org/> Check it out. It's coming up
                fast !

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 2, 2009
                  The museum just updated the class lists on their website
                  <http://www.nordicmuseum.org/index.php?t=events&c=full&e=416> There
                  still is time to register if you are interested. Wow, it's next week !
                  How exciting !

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 21 12:04 PM
                    Registration information is up on the museum's website

                    Nordic Heritage Museum
                    <http://nordicmuseum.org/events.aspx#nordicknitting>

                    <http://nordicmuseum.org/events.aspx#nordicknitting>

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 21, 2010

                    • loweosborn@yahoo.com
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 11, 2010
                        You can still register for a few classes at the Conference. If you would just like to go to the banquet Nancy Bush will be speaking on Estonian Lace.
                        Vendors will be Acorn Street, Toots LeBlanc, and 62 Degrees North which sells wool products and patterns from the Faroe Islands. The gift shop will have plenty of knitting books plus all their other wonderful Nordic items. All wonderful places to shop !
                        See you there !