Swedish Sheep

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007
      I don't know that much Swedish but I think it says
      Svenska Lantrasfaar or Swedish Landrace.
      There are several breeds of Landrace though aren't there ?
      Gute, Forest, Vaarmland, etc..
      (sorry can't make my work keyboard change to Swedish)

      This website is interesting to me.
      Breeds of Northern European Sheep.

      http://www.rala.is/beta/10%20Swedish%20Gute%20sheep.htm

      Karin
    • Barbro.Wilhelmsson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2007

        They have a variety of wool in their yarns. Some is for weaving; it is shiny and harder than the finer quality they use for knitting.

        Barbro