Re: Pictures

  • Kristina
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2006
      OK, Karin, I've posted pics of my two Nordic projects "on the needles"
      in Photos\"Kristina Strombo's projects" folder. Well, one is on the
      needles. The other was done being knitted and the ends are even woven
      in... but I CAN'T get the ribbon trim around the neck sewn on nicely,
      and will have to rip it off for the 4th time. Can someone help me get
      this right? This Setesdal sweater has been a monkey on my back for
      nearly 3 years on and off and ready for it to be DONE!

      Kristina

      --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "loweosborn" <loweosborn@...>

    • vickikk99@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2006
        Your sweater is beautiful, Kristina!!
        Maybe you could get the ribbon right if you didn't have standing over your shoulder ready to wear it!!  I certainly would, if I were the lucky recepient.

        Vicki
        From: "Kristina" <kristina.strombo@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2006
          Wow, what a gorgeous sweater !!