Re: Hotels for conference

  • Louise
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 29, 2007
      That kind of information can naturally be added to the website, as of now it doesn't!
      I will forward the request to Stina at the Museum, she's handling all practical matters, with
      the help of the Conference Committée, which Karin is a member of.

      I'm unfortunately not in town, I'm in Sweden until late May, so I can only relay to Stina
      what is going on!

      Thanks,
      Louise

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 29, 2007
        Thanks Louise !

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Louise" <ladberg@...> wrote:

        > That kind of information can naturally be added to the website, as
        of now it doesn't!
        > I will forward the request to Stina at the Museum, she's handling
        all practical matters, with
        > the help of the Conference Committée, which Karin is a member of.
        >
        > I'm unfortunately not in town, I'm in Sweden until late May, so I
        can only relay to Stina
        > what is going on!
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Louise
        >
        > --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "loweosborn" <loweosborn@>
        wrote:

        > > Hej Louise,
        > > Won't there be a posting on the website of which hotels are
        closest
        > > and about public transportation in the future ?
        > > We are mailing out flyers to a number of local yarn shops and
        > > national companies. It's been posted on "One of Susannas",
        several
        > > other Yahoo groups, and the Seattle Knitters Guild I believe.
        > > All information on the dates, registration, class descriptions,
        > > teachers bios, etc. are on the Museum web site now.
        > >
        > > Please pass the information on to anyone who might be interested
        in
        > > attending. Should be a fantastic event !!
        > >
        > > Karin
        > >

        > > --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Louise" <ladberg@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Sorry, guys - the link didn't translate at all so just type or
        copy
        > > in the Museum URL
        > > > www.nordicmuseum.org and click the Conference link on the start
        > > page!
        > > >
        > > > //Louise

        > > Seattle but what will be
        > > firm dates? If so I
        > > > missed
        > > stores now so people can
        > > > leave

      • Barbara Mason
        Message 3 of 9 , May 27, 2007
          I am signing up for the conference and having a little trouble figuring out what goes where...
          but I think I have it. How far is it to food during the conference? I am not a fan of boxed lunches as I have some allergies.

          I am really excited to come to this conference....how is the turnout so far? I can take the flier to my local knitting stores if you think more attendees are needed. Portland is not that far to drive.
          best to all
          Barbara
        • Vicki
          Message 4 of 9 , May 27, 2007
            Hi Barbara
            There are quite afew eating places in the area - not really easy walking distance, but close driving.  My friend and I(locals) decided not to opt for the box lunches either,  especially with the nice long lunch break.
            Hope to meet you there.
            Vicki
            Message 5 of 9 , May 27, 2007
              Thanks for signing up for the Conference ! If you could put some flyers
              up that would be great. There are some slots still open.

              There are plenty of places to eat on Market Street and along 15th.
              There is a QFC and Safeway in Ballard also.