Knit Cafe'

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 16, 2007
      Thanks to those who came yesterday resisting the call of the sunny day.
      We had a nice cozy group. Someone brought their twined mittens and we
      heard about her knitting tour to Scandinavia. Sounded like a great trip.
      Apparently this years tour was canceled.
      The last meeting before summer break is May 20th.

      Information about the Conference will be posted on the Museum's web
      site by the end of April. I'll send out a post when it is.

      Take care. Karin
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 14 12:34 PM
        It's that time again ! This Sunday is the next Knit Cafe' starting at one. As usual strong coffee and cookies !
        If you come to the meeting it's free to go thru the museum. The gift shop has a number of knitting books including the new "Norwegian Handknits" book.

        See you there !
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 11, 2009
          This Sunday is the next Knit Cafe' We meet at one for a light potluck with knitting to follow. Come and join us ! Admittance to the museum is free for this group.
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 18, 2010
            This Sunday is the next Knit Cafe' at the museum from 1-4:30 with light refreshments to share and strong coffee as always !
            Admission to the museum is free for this group so leave some time to tour the exhibits and check out the gift shop.
            We will not be meeting during the summer so May will be our last one.
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 16, 2010
              This Sunday is the second to the last Knit Cafe' before our summer
              break. Starts at 1PM. Bring goodies to share. Entrance to the museum is
              free for this group. Check out the selection of knitting books in the
              gift shop.

              Message 6 of 8 , May 10, 2010
                This Sunday is the last Knit Cafe' before summer break. It's at the museum from 1-4:30 with light refreshments to share and strong coffee as always !
                Admission to the museum is free for this group so leave some time to tour the exhibits and check out the gift shop.
                We will resume in September.
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 5, 2011
                  This Sunday is the next Knit Cafe from 1-4PM. Admission to the museum for this group is free. You can check out all the great knitting books in the gift shop including Nordic Knits 2010 !
                  See you there !