Re:Dream Vacation and other Nordic knitting events

  • Connie Razmus
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2007
      Re:Dream Vacation and other Nordic knitting events All I could see is that that boat sailed in 2006
      http://www.joycejamestours.com/
      Perhaps they’ll schedule a Do Again

      Thanks for the events alerts!!  Those are truly
      appreciated.  Connie

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2007
        Oops !! Where I saw the posting there wasn't a year so just assumed it
        was this summer ! Will have to double check next time. Thanks for
        catching that !

        Karin