Dream Vacation and other Nordic knitting events

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14 10:56 PM
      If money and time were no object this would be a dream vacation for me !

      June 9 to 25
      Interweave Press
      Knitters Tour of Scandinavia
      Contact Karen Mingo at discriminatingtraveler@...
      or check the Interweave Press web site
      at www.interweave.com for more information.
      Nancy is the knitting guide for this marvelous experience.

      PNW Nordic Knitters mark your calendars

      Domino Scarf from Japan - Susanna Hansson
      10/27/07 So Much Yarn - Seattle

      Swedish Cast-ons and techniques and an introduction to
      Twined Knitting - Beth Brown Reinsel
      October 7, 2007 Knit Purl in Portland, OR
    • Connie Razmus
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14 11:13 PM
        Re:Dream Vacation and other Nordic knitting events All I could see is that that boat sailed in 2006
        http://www.joycejamestours.com/
        Perhaps they’ll schedule a Do Again

        Thanks for the events alerts!!  Those are truly
        appreciated.  Connie

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15 9:09 AM
          Oops !! Where I saw the posting there wasn't a year so just assumed it
          was this summer ! Will have to double check next time. Thanks for
          catching that !

          Karin