Sticka's knitting week

  • akv3
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2007
      Sticka, the organisation of Swedish knitters ( http://www.sticka.org/
      ) has gathered an interesting collection under the theme "island
      knitting" . In addition to Aran and Shetland islands and patterns,
      Gotland, the Faroe Islands and Iceland are also represented. The text
      is in Swedish, but there are plenty of English links and references to
      investigate.

      Have a look: http://www.sticka.org/stickvecka/schema.php They do
      daily updates, so if everything goes according to plan, Iceland links
      should be up this Saturday if not earlier.

      AnneV
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2007
        Wow, that's a great web site ! I added a photo folder just for the
        Faroe Islands with pictures from there ! Also one from Gotland, Sweden

        Karin