Sievers School of Fiber Arts

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2007
      I just received the 2007 catalog for this wonderful Fiber Arts School
      on Washington Island, WI. I went two years ago and took a week long
      course on Scandinavian knitting with Carol Huebscher Rhoades. This
      year, Scandinavian wise, Carol is teaching a three day course on
      Simple Crochet:Patterns and Embellishments and a weeklong course on
      Knitting from Southern Sweden.
      This island is a wonderful place to take a fiber arts related
      vacation. Heaven on Earth ! There is also a wonderful replica of a
      Norwegian Stave church.
      Other knitting classes offered are by Sandy DeMaster and Mary Germain
      with either a three day or weeklong course on Creative knitting and
      Knitting on Location with Carol Anderson.

      Other classes include, basketry, weaving, spinning, wood carving,
      bobbin lace, broom making, embroidery, quilting, beading, batik, and
      much, much, more.

      Check out their web site at

      www.sieversschool.com

      I highly recommend it !