Norwegian Month

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2007
      For Seattle area knitters
      My sister-in-law Karen and I popped into Fiber Gallery this afternoon.
      What a fun shop. Anyway, it's Norwegian Month during March with 10% off
      Dale of Norway yarns, excellent for color work.
      They also carry pewter clasps, Lavold books and yarns, Hoxbro's books,
      and much more.
      There is a Fair Isle Mitten Class on March 17 and 24, which covers more
      advanced multicolor techniques.
      Their website is on the local yarn shop links page.

      Karen bought some wonderfully soft Frog Tree Merino and I bought CPY
      Merino Frappe for more Domino Shawl knitting.

      Have a great weekend everyone !