New Selbu Knitting Book

  • knit_chat
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hi everybody,
      I was tipped off to a new book from Beth Brown-Reinsel's newsletter a
      few weeks ago and just got the notice today that it is now available
      for pre-orders. Perhaps you have the link already? Just in case, here
      it is:

      http://www.selbuvotter.com/links.htm

      If you are a mitten fan, you'll probably know the Latvian mitten book
      that has been so popular is now in re-print, so if you are looking for
      some patterns to explore, this might be an interesting new addition to
      your collection.

      Rather than explain in detail, I'll just leave the link with you to
      follow and explore.

      Ann
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
        Thanks Ann for the tip. I've added the web address to the front page
        of links and have pre ordered a copy !

        Karin

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "knit_chat" <knit_chat@...>