Free Crystal Palace Mitered Shawl Pattern

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      http://www.straw.com/cpy/patterns/merino-stripes-miter-shawl.html

      For people who like Domino or Mitered knitting Crystal Palace Yarns has
      free patterns using Merino Stripes and Merino Frappe. I'm doing the
      shawl in Seascape right now. The Stripes comes in 14 color combos and
      the Frappe in 31 colors. Next I'm going to try and do the shawl in a
      solid and a combo. The yarn feels wonderful to me.

      Off topic
      Within 24 hours 8" of snow fell here ! It's a winter wonderland !
      Glad I'm off work today. Our miniature horses are having a blast
      running and leapy in it. One loves to stick her head deep into it and
      fling it in the air. So fun to watch !

      Well, off to knit !

      Take care everyone ! Karin