Yarn availibility

  • solveigpeck
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
      Thank you for starting the 'klubb'! I am curious to know if there is a
      source in the US for the Norwegian 'Fritid' yarn. I haven't found any
      locally but would love to have a source via the net or phone.

      Solveig Peck
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
        Bea Ellis knitwear has a closeout sale on Sandnes Fritid right now for
        $3 a ball.

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "solveigpeck" <solveig@...>