Workshops

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2006
      I was also thinking it would be great to have one or two day workshops
      in the future with Nordic knitting instructors like Nancy Bush, Beth
      Brown Reinsel, Carol Rhoades, Susanna Hansson and others.

      I think it would also be fun to learn about Scandinavian spinning too.
      Would this be of interest ?

      Karin
    • zadarae
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "loweosborn" <loweosborn@...>
        wrote:

        > I was also thinking it would be great to have one or two day
        workshops
        > in the future with Nordic knitting instructors like Nancy Bush, Beth
        > Brown Reinsel, Carol Rhoades, Susanna Hansson and others.
        >
        > I think it would also be fun to learn about Scandinavian spinning
        too.
        > Would this be of interest ?
        >
        > Karin

        I think that this sounds like a wonderful idea. I hope I did this
        right.
      • Kristina Strombo
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
          Definitely of interest!