question

  • knarrarbringa
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2007
      Do I have to pay admission to the museum in order to come to the
      knitting cafe?

      Thanks,
      Beth
    • Louise
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2007
        No admission unless you want to visit the exhibits upstairs or the Dream of America exhibit.
        However we do ask for a donation for the coffee and cookies, but it is a donation, which
        makes it all up to each individual!

        //Louise J-L
        Fellow knitter and PR & Marketing Coordinator for NHM