Pictures

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2006
      Please feel free to post photos of things you have made, are in the
      progress of making, or of things that inspire you.

      Karin
    • Kristina
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2006
        OK, Karin, I've posted pics of my two Nordic projects "on the needles"
        in Photos\"Kristina Strombo's projects" folder. Well, one is on the
        needles. The other was done being knitted and the ends are even woven
        in... but I CAN'T get the ribbon trim around the neck sewn on nicely,
        and will have to rip it off for the 4th time. Can someone help me get
        this right? This Setesdal sweater has been a monkey on my back for
        nearly 3 years on and off and ready for it to be DONE!

        Kristina

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "loweosborn" <loweosborn@...>

      • vickikk99@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2006
          Your sweater is beautiful, Kristina!!
          Maybe you could get the ribbon right if you didn't have standing over your shoulder ready to wear it!!  I certainly would, if I were the lucky recepient.

          Vicki
          From: "Kristina" <kristina.strombo@...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 10, 2006
            Wow, what a gorgeous sweater !!