Re: Nordic Museums

  • akv3
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
      --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "loweosborn" wrote:

      I just added a links folder for Nordic Museums in the US and
      International. I'll be adding more when I get the time. For those of
      us who love to shop some have a boutique section !
      ---

      You might find something interesting here as well:

      http://www.strikk7.no/eng/index.htm
      http://www.etn-net.org/

      AnneV
      who almost booked a trip to Bergen for the weekend
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2007
        Thanks ! I'ved added those to the links pages. Cool !

        Karin