Nordic Museums

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
      I just added a links folder for Nordic Museums in the US and
      International. I'll be adding more when I get the time. For those of us
      who love to shop some have a boutique section !

      Karin
    • akv3
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "loweosborn" wrote:

        I just added a links folder for Nordic Museums in the US and
        International. I'll be adding more when I get the time. For those of
        us who love to shop some have a boutique section !
        ---

        You might find something interesting here as well:

        http://www.strikk7.no/eng/index.htm
        http://www.etn-net.org/

        AnneV
        who almost booked a trip to Bergen for the weekend
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2007
          Thanks ! I'ved added those to the links pages. Cool !

          Karin