Re:Sirkka Kononen and other Finnish Designer knit kits

  • knit chat
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2007
      Well, I clicked on all the links and finally found the page for the kits.  How you managed to remember all that Finnish is beyond me!  I felt like I had eyes that were completely useless after randomly clicking for awhile.  I think I could manage in French, but most definitely not in Finnish.  In case anyone would like to just go straight to the page for the kits, it is well worth the visit:

      THANK YOU Karin, that was very nice of you!!!

      Ann

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.
    • Anita Einarsen-Vinberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2007

        I have send a email to them and asked if the have a homepage in Swedish.

        I am from Norway but have lived in Sweden for 20 years

        I let you know if I hear from them

        Anita