Sirkka Kononen and other Finnish Designer knit kits

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
      Thanks Knit Chat !

      http://www.ktypirkanmaa.fi/epages/pirkanmaa.storefront

      To navigate this Finnish website to see what other knit kits they
      offer here's how.

      Clink on the link above
      Under Pirkanmaaan Kotityo Oy
      click verkkokaupa
      click Tekemispaketit
      click Neule Kasen
      click Neuleet Paksusta pirkasta

      You should be there !

      Lue lisaa means more information I think

      At the bottom of the page

      Seuraava Sivu means next page
      Edellinen Sivu means previous page

      My Finnish neighbor helped me thru this website. Of course you could
      just start clicking and see where you end up !
      They will send out a small brochure with an X on the kits which have
      instructions in English.
      One of Susannas has the e-mail address
      and fax number.

      www.oneofsusannas.com/harlotmittens.htm

      Karin
    • knit chat
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2007
        Well, I clicked on all the links and finally found the page for the kits.  How you managed to remember all that Finnish is beyond me!  I felt like I had eyes that were completely useless after randomly clicking for awhile.  I think I could manage in French, but most definitely not in Finnish.  In case anyone would like to just go straight to the page for the kits, it is well worth the visit:

        THANK YOU Karin, that was very nice of you!!!

        Ann

        in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
        to find your fit.
      • Anita Einarsen-Vinberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2007

          I have send a email to them and asked if the have a homepage in Swedish.

          I am from Norway but have lived in Sweden for 20 years

          I let you know if I hear from them

          Anita