Re: Nordic knitting terms

  • knit_chat
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2007
      Marianne,
      I visited your blog, it is full of so many beautiful things to see.
      I really enjoyed your mystery cardigan, I think I can guess who the
      designer is, this is one of my favorite's from this designer. I
      love the color choices you made, very warm and vibrant! I am very
      inspired! I also really loved your Bohus 'Swan' hat, I am inspired
      to give it a try! I would love to be able to finish something in 3
      evenings!

      Ann
      --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, Marianne Kuokkanen

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2007
        Thanks Marianne ! I added your link to that folder.

        Karin