Re: [nordicknitters] Nordic knitting terms

  • Marianne Kuokkanen
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2007
      I have a knitting glossary English to Swedish on my Swedish knitting site:

      http://ekebodesign.eu/svenska/ordlistan.html

      There are letter intervals listed down the page. Just click on them and
      you'll get tables of words.

      Best,

      Marianne in Finland
      http://ekebodesign.eu/blog/

      > I've added a link for Nordic knitting terms. Just a few so far
      > with more to come as I find them !

    • knit_chat
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2007
        Marianne,
        I visited your blog, it is full of so many beautiful things to see.
        I really enjoyed your mystery cardigan, I think I can guess who the
        designer is, this is one of my favorite's from this designer. I
        love the color choices you made, very warm and vibrant! I am very
        inspired! I also really loved your Bohus 'Swan' hat, I am inspired
        to give it a try! I would love to be able to finish something in 3
        evenings!

        Ann
        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, Marianne Kuokkanen

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2007
          Thanks Marianne ! I added your link to that folder.

          Karin