Nordic knitting terms

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
      I've added a link for Nordic knitting terms. Just a few so far
      with more to come as I find them !

      Karin
    • Marianne Kuokkanen
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2007
        I have a knitting glossary English to Swedish on my Swedish knitting site:

        http://ekebodesign.eu/svenska/ordlistan.html

        There are letter intervals listed down the page. Just click on them and
        you'll get tables of words.

        Best,

        Marianne in Finland
        http://ekebodesign.eu/blog/

        > I've added a link for Nordic knitting terms. Just a few so far
        > with more to come as I find them !

      • knit_chat
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2007
          Marianne,
          I visited your blog, it is full of so many beautiful things to see.
          I really enjoyed your mystery cardigan, I think I can guess who the
          designer is, this is one of my favorite's from this designer. I
          love the color choices you made, very warm and vibrant! I am very
          inspired! I also really loved your Bohus 'Swan' hat, I am inspired
          to give it a try! I would love to be able to finish something in 3
          evenings!

          Ann
          --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, Marianne Kuokkanen

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2007
            Thanks Marianne ! I added your link to that folder.

            Karin