Re: Purling in 2 colors

  • knit_chat
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
      Sorry everybody, I finally found an answer that seems to work. I
      did not realize, you simply purl the same way you knit in two
      colors. It didn't make sense at first until I realized, you need to
      make sure you return the strand to the back of the work after your
      last finished stitch in each color so the floats don't carry across
      the front. There was a nice little video tutorial online showing
      how to continental purl which was really helpful:

      Video:
      http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/basic_techniques/purl.php

      Here is another tutorial on the Norwegian Purl, a variation on the
      continental purl stitch:

      http://spellingtuesday.com/continentalpurl.html

      --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "knit_chat" <knit_chat@...>