February Nordic Knit Cafe'

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      The next Nordic Knit meeting will be on February 18th at 3:30 PM
      Please come join us if you are able. It's great to see everyone's
      projects, share ideas, relax and chat.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2007
        Our next meeting is Sunday the 18th at 3:30.
        Please come to knit, chat, relax, exchange ideas, and more !
        Bring what you've been working on and any past Nordic projects for us
        to ooh and ahh over !
        See you Sunday !