Re: Monroe knitters

  • Charisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2007
      We would be delighted to have you join us if you live in the vicinity.
      We are a small group dedicated to challenging ourselves with great
      fiber and interesting projects. We have a web space on yahoo groups -
      you can join us at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/monroebnb/.

      We meet 2x a month - currently at the Fred Meyer Starbucks (but we'll
      look for a different place if we grow out of it!)

      -- Charisa