Portland Knitting Train Adventure

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2007
      We had a great time on this "field trip" to Portland on the train
      last Saturday. I know it's easy enough for us Seattlites to drive
      there but it was nice and relaxing sitting and knitting roundtrip.
      Thanks Charisa for organizing this !
      Within just under three miles walking distance from the train station
      are three yarn shops. We visited the fabulous Powell's bookstore too.
      If two people are Triple A members you get a good discount on the
      train fare.

      Knit Knot Studio
      1238 NW Glisan
      Portland, OR 97209