Monroe knitters

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2007
      Hi,

      A few people at yesterday's meeting were interested in this knitting
      group. Here is the information on the next meeting. Check it out on
      the Yahoo site also

      Monroe B&B Knit Group
      Wednesday January 24, 2007
      7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Starbucks in the Fred Meyer parking lot, Monroe, WA
    • Charisa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2007
        We would be delighted to have you join us if you live in the vicinity.
        We are a small group dedicated to challenging ourselves with great
        fiber and interesting projects. We have a web space on yahoo groups -
        you can join us at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/monroebnb/.

        We meet 2x a month - currently at the Fred Meyer Starbucks (but we'll
        look for a different place if we grow out of it!)

        -- Charisa