Re: Iceland's Wedding Shawl

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
      Wow, very beautiful, and exciting to find a German knitting site in
      English. Karin, have you ever heard of Holz and Stein ebony wood
      knitting needles from Germany? I saw a photo of them once
      with "Strick nadein aus edien Holzern" on the label. I have heard they
      are very difficult to come by in the US but are considered the best.
      Does anyone have any experience with them or have any leads to where
      to buy them in Germany?

      Katie

      --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "loweosborn" <loweosborn@...>
      wrote:

      > A fellow Nordic knitter sent this link to show this lovely shawl.
      >
      > http://shop.strato.de/epages/Store.sf/?ObjectID=31839827&Locale=en_US
      >
      > Karin

    • Katie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007